This program can be used for free, both for personal and commercial use. Below are the actual license terms.
Copyright (c) 2020, Marcin Otorowski
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in bytecode or binary forms, without modification, are permitted for both commercial and non-commercial use, provided that the following conditions are met:
Redistributions in byte-code or binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
Neither the name of the MSIX Hero nor the names of its author may be used to endorse or promote products derived from or distributed with this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER AND CONTRIBUTORS “AS IS” AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Used third-party software
MSIX Hero uses the following third-party software and libraries.
- BouncyCastle (by Legion of the Bouncy Castle Inc) – MIT License
- CommandLineParser (by Giacomo Stelluti Scala, Dan Nemec, Eric Newton, Moh-Hassan) – MIT License
- ControlzEx (by Jan Karger, Bastian Schmidt, James Willock) – MIT License
- DiscUtils (by Kenneth Bell, LordMike) – MIT License
- Extended WPF Toolkit for .NET Core 3.0 (by Xceed, ported by Mikołaj M) – MS-PL License
- Fluent Ribbon (by Bastian Schmidt, Degtyarev Daniel, Rikker Serg) – MIT License
- GongSolutions.WPF.DragDrop (by Jan Karger, Steven Kirk) – BSD-3-Clause License
- GraphX (by Alexander Smirnov) – Apache 2.0 License
- MSIX Package Support Framework (by Microsoft and contributors) – MIT License
- msixmgr (by Microsoft) – Windows SDK License
- Newtonsoft.Json (by James Newton-King) – MIT License
- NLog (by Jaroslaw Kowalski, Kim Christensen, Julian Verdurmen) – BSD License
- OffregLib (by Michael Bisbjerg)
- Ookii Dialogs WPF (by Sven Groot) – BSD-3-Clause License
- Prism (by .NET Foundation) – MIT License
- Registry (by Eric Zimmerman) – MIT License
- YamlDotNet (by Antoine Aubry) – MIT License
- Windows 10 SDK (selected) (by Microsoft) – Windows SDK License