New version of MSIX Hero is available. This version has plenty of under-the-hood changes and refactored modules +optimizations for upcoming features.
- Running commands (previously called “tools”, for example REGEDIT, Notepad etc.) in the package context is now possible from the context menu:
- Context menus have been restyled to match the app theme.
- Improved progress reporting for some commands.
- The usage of RAM has been optimized.
- The link to import the newly created certificate to the trusted store, shown on the confirmation page of the Create self-signed… dialog was not working. The issue has been fixed in this build.
- A problem with sporadic “ghost” package selection has been fixed in this build.
The app will be updated automatically in a few hours if you installed it from app installer file. New users can download MSIX Hero from the Download page.